Well, first I must say That up there ^^^^
I just loved it sooooo much I had to share it!!
I laughed ridiculously hard, and had to post it! =)
Anyway, so today has been pretty boring all things considered...
I just went out and bought some stuff for the trip to Ottawa...
We got:
- 6 Lunchables (That's two each lol)
- Sandwich meat (Ham and chicken!)
- Bread
- Butter
- Mayo
- Apple and Grape Juice
- Chips (Plain, All dressed and KETCHUP!!!!)
And tomorrow I'm gonna be getting
- Water
- Ice packs
- Pop (maybe...)
And I'm making some Apple sauce to bring with us!!! =) lol
I'm sooo uber excited it's kind ridiculous actually haha
I'm no where near as excited for Grad as I am for Ottawa...
Sad really isn't it?
Hmm, What else did I do today?...
I went out with Raven, and my parents.
Shopping, came home...
Made a really yummy dinner!!!
Taco Bake!!! =) Oh my yummy yummy yummy!!!
After we ate the first one, we decided we wanted another...
SO! we went to Sobey's and got another box and made it again!! (Fat kids all the way!!)
We also went to Shoppers in that trip...But what I bought is nobody's business... ;) haha
But that's been about the extent of what I've done today...
And now I'm here, typing on my blog...
Oh what an exciting life I lead! =)
Tomorrow's gonna be somewhat the same...
I've gotta wake up and take my daddy out :)
and then grab that other stuff...
and take my grandma out to get something...
and then a whole lot of fuck all! woo hoo!
Gotta try to get as much sleep tomorrow night as I can though...
Since I won't be sleeping at all after my grad...and then going to bed late afternoon Thursday..
This way I'm ready for driving on Friday MORNING!!!! =)
Oh wow...I'm really stupidly excited!! haha
anyway, I should head off to bed so I don't sleep the day away tomorrow...
I actually have to get up in the a.m-ish :P
Nighterz!!!!!!!
P.S. Just because I haven't said it yet, in this post anyway, I miss him very muchly! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment