It was a pretty good visit again =)
I totally got to see Josh for a little bit, which made me very happy :)
I missed him far too much...
Only 5 more sleeps till I we go for the weekend!
6 days Till Josh's Birthday!
10 days till my grad!!!
and only 12 more days till Ottawa!
So again, I really have nothing to say...
I wish I had more to ramble on about...But that doesn't seem to be happening lately lol
OH OH OH! So I totally bought a book today!
Its a little novella from eclipse....
It's only 178 Pages..(Duh, thats why its a novella...)
Im gonna start it tonight...If I read it all night I could totally have it finished tonight..
But I don't want to finish it THAT quickly...lol
So I'm gonna give myself some time...
But Im soooo starting it tonight!!!
I'm pretty excited!
Anyway I'm not toooooooo far away from home, and I gotta pick Raven up...
So, I'm gonna end it here and maybe write more later lol
So later! or Good Night! =)
P.s Look at this picture...I love him...
1 comment:
Oh man I take awesome pictures!! Love ya <3
Post a Comment