I LOVE my new look!
All this pink on my blog, is just so...ME!
It took mt like 45 minutes just to figure out my new layout...
BUT it was sooooo worth it! =) ha.
Anyway, again I don't really have anything to bitch/talk about...
But that's why it's random I guess..lol
So, my day today hasn't been anything too thrilling...
But I went shopping for new underwear and bra's haha
Oh and I got Josh one more thing to add to his birthday present! =)
I can't wait till he opens them lol, I'm thinking he's gonna like em...
But we'll see I guess...
I'll for sure tell ya how it goes, and hopefully I'll have pictures to post too!
But I don't have anything else to really say, and I need to go have a shower...
So, I'll write more later or tomorrow or something :)
In case I don't write more tonight, Good Night!
But If I do, then I do!
Later folks! =)
*~* Quote Of The Post*~*
As we grow up we learn that even the one person who wasn't suppose to let us down, Probably will. You'll have your heart broken, probably more than once, and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when someone broke yours. You'll fight with your best friend, and maybe even fall in love with them. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because life's passing too fast, and eventually lose someone close to you. So, take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt. Because, every 60 seconds you spend angry or upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
- Anonymous
- Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment