Okay, So I doubt I've even mentioned a girl, that I'm very upset with atm...
But I'm upset cus, she was like my best friend...
We had so much in common we both "seemed" to like hanging out all the time...
But then she just stopped talking to me...
I had no idea why...But I wasn't around too much, and I was keeping busy...
But a few times she seemed to walk right by me, to talk to my room mate..
It was like I didn't exists...
So That made me a bit upset...quite a bit upset actually...
Anyway, I sent her a message on facebook, just like asking wtf? In a nice way of course...
I mean I missed her, I didn't want to offend her...
And maybe it was me, maybe I did something that hurt her...
So the next day I log on and find a message from her. Okay good start, right?
WRONG. She was just informing me that, get this, I've changed...
So instead of being an adult and just telling me to my face or giving me a chance to see what she means, she just stops all communication....
So Obviously, I was really upset, and really hurt, ya know?
So I just messaged her back with, "Wow. I'm sorry, but I'd really like to know where I've changed? I feel like I'm the same person I always was...Except now I'm happier...and not being hurt by my ex idiot all the time. Plus, if you think I've changed in that I've become more of a harder, colder person, That's from fear. Wouldn't you of changed if everything you owned, everything you worked hard to get, was stolen from you not once, but TWICE?! Wouldn't that change you a little bit? Make you a little sure of people and shit?"
I thought I was pretty nice considering how upset I really was...
I was losing a really good friend completely...and she couldn't even come tell it to my face..
So I waited...Nothing all day...Nothing for the next few days...
Nothing for 18 days!
So, during those 18 days, I did to her what she did to me...
I ignored her...I'd see her coming and I wouldn't look at her, I wouldn't wave, I wouldn't do anything...However, a couple times, as much as I don't like him either, I'd say hi to her boyfriend when they were together...It's kinda like her with Raven...I can be a bitch too if she wants to play that game...
Okay, so now on the 19th day, she finally message me...on facebook of course....
She says this;
*Quote of the post* But I'm upset cus, she was like my best friend...
We had so much in common we both "seemed" to like hanging out all the time...
But then she just stopped talking to me...
I had no idea why...But I wasn't around too much, and I was keeping busy...
But a few times she seemed to walk right by me, to talk to my room mate..
It was like I didn't exists...
So That made me a bit upset...quite a bit upset actually...
Anyway, I sent her a message on facebook, just like asking wtf? In a nice way of course...
I mean I missed her, I didn't want to offend her...
And maybe it was me, maybe I did something that hurt her...
So the next day I log on and find a message from her. Okay good start, right?
WRONG. She was just informing me that, get this, I've changed...
So instead of being an adult and just telling me to my face or giving me a chance to see what she means, she just stops all communication....
So Obviously, I was really upset, and really hurt, ya know?
So I just messaged her back with, "Wow. I'm sorry, but I'd really like to know where I've changed? I feel like I'm the same person I always was...Except now I'm happier...and not being hurt by my ex idiot all the time. Plus, if you think I've changed in that I've become more of a harder, colder person, That's from fear. Wouldn't you of changed if everything you owned, everything you worked hard to get, was stolen from you not once, but TWICE?! Wouldn't that change you a little bit? Make you a little sure of people and shit?"
I thought I was pretty nice considering how upset I really was...
I was losing a really good friend completely...and she couldn't even come tell it to my face..
So I waited...Nothing all day...Nothing for the next few days...
Nothing for 18 days!
So, during those 18 days, I did to her what she did to me...
I ignored her...I'd see her coming and I wouldn't look at her, I wouldn't wave, I wouldn't do anything...However, a couple times, as much as I don't like him either, I'd say hi to her boyfriend when they were together...It's kinda like her with Raven...I can be a bitch too if she wants to play that game...
Okay, so now on the 19th day, she finally message me...on facebook of course....
She says this;
"Hey Hope.
Do you think you can let me know when you're home? I'd really like to come over and talk."
Do you think you can let me know when you're home? I'd really like to come over and talk."
What, I haven't givin her many an opportunity to come over and just talk?
I'm home for 2 weeks before I leave to go see my boyfriend for two days!!
Hell, I'll be home for 3 weeks this time!
I do believe I'm home more often than she is for crying out loud!!
So anyway, I haven't messaged her back, cus I have no idea what I should say, and right now I'm sooo mad, I'm not sure it would even be a good idea!
I'm so hurt...maybe it's ridiculous to be so upset but I am!
I do love her, and I always will. She's been a big part of life, rather quickly I might add...
But how can you treat someone this way, that you're suppose to 'love' too?
I might just tell her, that I'll talk to her, but maybe we should go outside and have this talk, take our dogs out and talk...
in public, I'm less likely to cry or scream...again being that every emotion I have comes with tears lol
I do want to talk to her and maybe I will...
I'll post how that conversation goes...
Hopefully it goes well...But honestly if it doesn't, It's not like it's changing anything as of right now anyway...and that's how I'm gonna look at it too...
Anyway, I'm gonna go have a shower, and get dressed, and maybe message her back, and I still gotta go do laundry...
I'm home for 2 weeks before I leave to go see my boyfriend for two days!!
Hell, I'll be home for 3 weeks this time!
I do believe I'm home more often than she is for crying out loud!!
So anyway, I haven't messaged her back, cus I have no idea what I should say, and right now I'm sooo mad, I'm not sure it would even be a good idea!
I'm so hurt...maybe it's ridiculous to be so upset but I am!
I do love her, and I always will. She's been a big part of life, rather quickly I might add...
But how can you treat someone this way, that you're suppose to 'love' too?
I might just tell her, that I'll talk to her, but maybe we should go outside and have this talk, take our dogs out and talk...
in public, I'm less likely to cry or scream...again being that every emotion I have comes with tears lol
I do want to talk to her and maybe I will...
I'll post how that conversation goes...
Hopefully it goes well...But honestly if it doesn't, It's not like it's changing anything as of right now anyway...and that's how I'm gonna look at it too...
Anyway, I'm gonna go have a shower, and get dressed, and maybe message her back, and I still gotta go do laundry...
(To Be Continued...)
"You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
- J.K. Rowling
No comments:
Post a Comment