I'm back home, and bored already...lol
I'm trying to write my story some more...
But I'm just not feeling it tonight...
The weekend was pretty good...:)
It had some pretty awesome moments/hours...lol
I gave Josh his presents just after midnight...
He seemed to like them a lot, I figured he would.
I hated leaving today though, I wish I could of stayed just laying beside him for a little while longer...I hate Sundays just for that reason.
Two nights every two weeks, just isn't enough.
However, I know even if it was two nights every week, I'd still say the same thing :)
I miss him...a lot...already...
Sad, pathetic, loserish, Call it what you will...But I'd still say it!
I'm thinking about laying down, and watching a movie or something...I dunno
I'm just bored, and have nothing to really do...
My Grad is in 3 days! I'm excited to have a reason to wear a dress, do my hair and make up! Just to get all pretty and stuff! I'm also kinda sad, I wish Josh could of come...But he has to work, and he's a little far away so it would make it more of a challenge. But like he said, he's gonna be there in spirit! *awww =)*
Right after that, on the Friday MORNING, Elisha, Raven, and I are going to Ottawa! Just to go to the Science museum and coming back for Saturday morning/afternoon. It may not be for that long, but I'm still excited! I've never gone on a drive like that alone. This is my first mini road trip! We're leaving at like 1:30 a.m. I'm gonna sleep all afternoon/night Thursday so that I'm ready for the drive! After we're done at the museum, we're drive back a little bit and stop at a rest stop for a little nap and then continue on our way back home. I hope its a nice weekend...lol It would suck pretty bad if it wasn't...Cruise control is an awesome thing when the weather is nice!
Anyway, I'm gonna go do something, I dunno what, but maybe watch a movie or something lol.
Later days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment