6/2/10

Captain's log 4:16 a.m....

So, I'm not sleeping...(Thank you, Captain Obvious!)
I just hung out with Raven, her boyfriend, and a couple of her friends from work...
Nothing too spectacular, but fun nonetheless lol
But after they left, that's when something weird, but awesome happened...
Both Raven and I want to lose weight, and get healthier lol
So we are going to work it out properly and we've just come up with our own diet!
We're gonna call it "The Peanut Butter Diet"
Sounds bad I know....But once we have all the detail writen up and figured out, I'll post it!
I think it'll be an awesome diet, as long as we do it right =) lol
This will be one goal started and hopefully completed...
It sure would make me feel a little better...
But anyway I just really wanted to write about that.
And I'll be sure to write more about it too!
And I'm also gonna try to write a lot more often....
I think it does my mind good to have somewhere to just write my thoughts and complaints and stuff haha =)
So, yeah, now I'm really off to bed, because it's late and I'm wayyy over tired :)

Night Peoples!!!
*Quote of the post*

"I believe that everything happens for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go,
things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right,
you believe lies, so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,
and sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.
"

- Marilyn Monroe

No comments: