So in 4 and a half hours I will be graduating...
I can't believe it! I honestly never thought I'd make it...
With everything that started to go wrong in the course, and in my life (past and present)
I didn't think I was gonna get to this point.
I'm very proud of myself =)
This is the first graduation I've gone to since my grade 8 one lol
Man! Its exciting! :)
Then we go to Ottawa, all because I'm a college graduate!! haha
SOOOOO, I've discovered that I love love love 3OH!3...
Their not so good too look at, the one guys alright I guess lol
But whateves I still am in love with their songs right now!!
Anyway, I don't really have much to say, I'm super nervous about grad
So I can't concentrate atm lol
I'll write more tonight I'm sure! Even have pictures!
Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment