Well, I'm just writing a little something before I go to bed...
I have absolutely nothing to really say...
All my thinking has been put into my story lately...
So, yes I have been slacking on my personal blog...
But meh, my story is much more interesting than my real life...lol
Nothing overly exciting or irritating has been happening lately...
I'm pretty excited for the weekend though =)
2 more sleeps!!
Oh man, my tummy suddenly started to feel icky...
man, my grad's really soon too...
I've been thinking about that a lot lately...
What if I fall when I'm walking up the stage?
Oh that would suck soooo much!
at least I'm not wearing heels haha
Anyway, I don't want to think about my klutziness right now...
I don't even really want to think about anything but my bed!
and my dog's snoring isn't helping that either!
But yeah, I'm at a loss for words, so I'm gonna cut this short and go to bed...
I'll attempt to write something else tomorrow...
Maybe while I'm doing laundry! Oh funn...
So, good night!! =)
And no, I don't have a quote of the post for tonight...
I'm just too lazy to worry about it tonight lol
Lates!! (I know I'm such a loser..But you love it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment