6/3/10

Just Rambling...:) lol

Hey There!
I've definitely have been awake for awhile now, I just chose not to get out of bed till like an hour ago lol =)
This afternoon brings nothing to really talk about...
It's boring week days as per usual...
I'm trying to get a hold of my mom or dad though, but no ones answering...
I still don't understand why either of them need a cell phone...seriously lol
They never answer them, and they bitch at each other for not answering...haha
It looks like it's gonna rain again today...meh no biggie...I LOVE the rain...
Specially, seeing as we're in an apartment, on the 8 th floor...and heat rises...
Rain is a wonderful thing when it cools it all off...:)
....
So, I just went to the bathroom, and for some reason, I started to think about something really random...(Not that randoms a surprise for me..)
So awhile ago, like 4 months ago, When my house got broken into, my ex idiot was the first person the police questioned right, well then he called me while I was at my boyfriends house to bitch at me about telling the cops it was him. Which for the record I wasn't even home to talk to the police...so I didn't.
Anyway, I had only JUST started dating Josh like that weekend!
So very few people really knew yet...and that day I had just changed my status to in a relationship on Face book....
But when the ex idiot called, He was freaking out and I was all like shut up I'm gonna hang up on you now, good bye! and he said yeah that's right go back to you fucking boy toy...
Which, as you can imagine if you know me, pissed me right the fuck off...
Who the fuck is he to say anything to me about my boyfriend or life, after everything he did to me, and how he treated me?!
But I never thought about the fact of, how did he even know?
1. I didn't have him on Face Book anymore.
2. My security setting are maxed on Face book, you can't even serch my name and find me...
and 3. I never talked to him anymore then he made me...He'd randomly text me something stupid and I'd text him back to tell him he was stupid :) lol
So, while I was in the bathroom and that thought came to mind, I started to think about something that my "Friend" had said to me over the weekend...
She lives in the same town as him...I've known this forever...But I didn't really think she ever talked to him, seeing as she was my friend, and knew the things he had done to me, and was one of the biggest voices in my ear telling me to leave his dumb butt.
But she told me that when she had hurt her leg in the later part of January, she didn't know who else to call...So She called him. He took her to the hospital, he stayed with her, and he got her home again...
That's a few hours of spending time together right there...
She knew I was hanging out with Josh a lot...and knew that I wanted nothing more than to be with him again...Josh I mean..
So was it her? Did she really tell my ex idiot that I was dating Josh?
Really, who else could it of been? She's the only person I knew of that was still talking to him and me...well now that I think about it anyway.
He wanted nothing to with people that talked to me...Those that openly admitted to still talking to me...
He removed them from Face book and MSN, even though he was suppose to be friends with them too...I personally didn't care...
But yeah so that thought just suddenly crossed my mind...and I was all like wtf?
And decided that I need to rant about this before I got uber mad about it lol
This is why I love my blog =)

Anyway, I should probably go, and find something productive to do...
Like I said I'm trying to get a hold of my parents, I want to go to Chapters in Ancaster...
But I just don't feel like driving myself...But I really want to try to get the second and last part of Joshie's Birthday Gift! =)

~9 Days Till Josh's Birthday~
~13 Days Till Graduation~
~15 Days Till Ottawa~
~17 Days Till Father's Day~
~20 Days Till Elisha's Birthday~

And somewhere in there is a June Party!! haha

Later Peeps!


*Quote of the post*


"
Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night."
- Charlie Brown


No comments: