6/3/10

Good night...

Well as you can see from the title this is my last post for the night,
I
'm actually gonna go to sleep now lol...
A little earlier than normal though
But I figured what the hell I might as well write one last thing of the night...
I don't really have much to say though lol which could be a bit of a problem lol
But I'm sure I can ramble on about nothing for a little bit haha

So, I just watched 'Mirrors', with Raven and Todd...
We started to watch 'White Noise 2', But I was just too tired and decided to go to bed lol
Plus, I figured they could use some alone time together, and I knew Raven was getting tired anyway lol
Seeing them together is really cute, cus I love Raven and I love seeing her just a little more happier than usual...
But to be honest, it makes me miss Josh a lot...
I wish we lived closer together, But I guess it does make the time we are together a little more important, cus we know we won't be seeing eachother very much...
But it's still upsetting sometimes =(
I just love being around him...
He makes me happy, and smile...a lot...lol
I really do miss him all the time...pathetic, I know lol But I can't help it at all! :P
I can't wait till Sunday! Hopefully I'll be able to see him, even for just a few minutes...Just long enough to get a hug...A few hugs...and kisses :) lol
It'll hold me over till June 11th, when Elisha and I actually go down for the weekend...and then its my GRAD soon after! That excites me very much! lol
I can't believe I'm actually going to a real grad...I've never wanted to go before...This is my first grad I'm actually attending since my Grade 8 Grad haha
wow, That was awhile ago...almost 10 years ago...damn..
That's a crazy thought...
Damn, I feel like I just aged myself incredibly...
Could be worst though I know...But still lol

Anyway, I should probably go to bed lol
Maybe this way I wouldn't sleep till 2 in the afternoon or later...
I'll write to ya in the morning (afternoon) when I wake up :)

Nighterz!!!!!!!
*SwEeT dReAmS*



*Quote Of the post*
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments: