I didn't post anything at all yesterday!
What's wrong with me?! haha
Actually I was too drunk to post anything...
Good night though...Horror movies and Alcohol FTW!
Oh and a pretty good (short though) thunder and lightening storm =)
Anyway, Yesterday was boring, so enough with that...
Right now, I'm on my way to Hamilton...
We're going to Limeridge mall with my grandma.
It's not all that exciting, but it's better than sitting around doing fuck all lol
I really don't know what to talk about anymore lol
Tonight's gonna be a boring night, nothing's really happening...
I'm taking Raven to work, going to my mom's for dinner, and while there I'm helping Elisha rearrange her bedroom...
But I'm excited for tomorrow!!!
We're going to Dorchester to see my grandma Mar...
But before we go out for dinner, I'm going into London to see Josh!!! Which makes me soooo uber freaking happy!!
I miss him. I miss him a lot... :(
I just want a giant huge hug! Just to hold me over until next weekend...
I can't wait for that either...Just so I can cuddle with him before bed lol
Anyway, my parents are fighting (go figure!), so I'm gonna end it here for now...
I can't concentrate on anything...
Plus I'd like to stay alive...If I don't post for a few days after this, consider me dead...
Lates!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment