4/18/10

Holy damn!

Okay, so wow it's been a long time since I've posted anything!
I've been super busy and stuff...
I don't really have too much to say right now, or anything picture I can post...
But I figure that I would post something...

Right now Im just sitting at my grandmas not really doing much lol
waiting to go out for dinner and stuff!

Im going to (re)start writing my story again...
I had 9 chapters written, but when my computer got stolen I lost all of except for what I have on my Mac...
Which was only 4 chapters...

Anyway, I'm gonna over the first chapter and edit it a little and post it..
If you're looking for the chapters, I'm gonna post em on their own post...
Each one will be entitled "Chapter #: blah blah blah" :)
I'm gonna keep writing random posts, and try to keep doing little illustrations...
I'll try to at least take an actual picture everyday to go with my posts lol
Anyway, I'm gonna go and get editing on the first chapter so I can post it for you! =)


LaTeR!!! <3

No comments: