4/1/10

Happy Easter Weekend!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!



Well I drew that picture wayyyyy earlier today, but this is the first chance I've had to actually post it and write...lol

I'm not really sure again what I'm gonna write about...
But I'm sure I can ramble on about something...I'm about to watch "New Moon" with Elisha...
Oh and! I get to eat Baskin Robins Ice Cream =) Yes!
And I can sort of talk to Josh again...He's got time again...I'm happy.. <3

I'm spending the weekend at my parents, mostly so I'm not alone over the holiday weekend lol
Raven went up North to her families cabin...
I miss her...lol :P
I CAN'T wait till Sunday!
It's Easter dinner...mmmmm.....AND!
I get to see Josh :) lol
He's coming over to my grandma's for dinner as well...
**Happy Dance**
(If Josh, ever reads this bolg, I'm gonna feel like a dork...lol)

-*-*-*Pause thoughts!*-*-*-


SO! I have this funny Picture that Novica drew on my computer lol...
I dunno why he did it or anything, but I kept it...
It was funny :) haha
Here it is:




*-*Resume Thoughts!*-*

Yeah, I'm a real dork...But whatever haha thats what people love me for...=)
At least I hope he thinks so too :P lol
Oh. My. Lord...I'm soooooo bored...
The movie should be coming on soon though...Thank god! :)
Mmmm, Jacob Black is shirtless in this movie...
Yep, Team Edward...That is until Jacob takes his shirt off!!! haha

And the movie is beginning....
I want to go get my ICE CREAM!!! :P
Anyway, I should prolly go to watch this movie...that way Elisha doesn't have to listen to all my typing and crap haha...

NIGHT NIGHT!!!! (unless I write more later...)

No comments: