I love, love,LOVE Spongebob! <3
So, it started with Michelle...
In class we have to take our Initials, and make a cool effect thingy with it...
Michelle made a 'Butterfly' with her's...
Well, until I was all like it's Gary! *meow, meow, meow*
And that's where it began...
I showed him a picture of Gary...and there just so happened to a picture of Patrick...
"What the hell is that, a tongue?!" Said Novica...
"No! That's a Patrick!" I replied, and showed him another picture...
This is where the best question was asked...
"What the heck's a sponge doing in the ocean anyway?!"
I laughed...a lot... I won't lie...It was pretty damn funny to hear him say this...
As much as I love Spongebob...I totally get where the question comes from..:)
Still It's all about the entertainment aspect!...and that's what I told him...
Anyway...I just really wanted to write about the whole Patrick looking like a tongue!
So, I had to draw it too!...for no other reason then, Just because I could :)
So, anyway...as for right now...Im sitting in yet another class...
not really doing much...not doing what I should be doing lol...
Oh god, if I mange to actually graduate...
I'm gonna for sure celebrate!!! haha
Boy oh boy...I'm such a loser...
I'm also in a really weird mood...
I'm kinda hyper...but kinda not...
I'm kinda excited (dunno)...But kinda not...
I'm kinda happy...But kinda not...
OH MY GOD! It's Thursday!
I'm soooooooo going to London today!! :)
See, I'm excited....Who the hell said I kinda wasn't?!
Oh, wait, that would of been me, wasn't it?...
Shit...
Meh... =)
Anyway...I gotta go for now I think...I'll write more later tonight (maybe, It all depends on if I can find a picture or illustration to post with it :P lol)
=) Later Days! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment