I picked up Josh (him <3

and well I'm happy =)
EXCEPT!!!! My fucking leg is numb as shit!
Well, my foot actually...
But it fucking hurts...A LOT!
Well...no...only when I walk...
right now, it's just numb as shit lol
But it's annoying...and semi-scary...
I mean, I am diabetic... =(
Whatever it'll get better...I hope...
Anyway, so yeah I'm sitting here, not really doing much...
as usual...
I was doing homework earlier...but that's how my damn leg got numb!!
I like my homework though...
It's the final assignment for Leif's class...
It was rather...um...interesting...
We could choose our own assignment...I didn't know what I was going to do...
But Leif helped me choose something...
and Im making a whole set of stationary!
All girly and cute and like a kindergartner drew it :P lol
I have to make, stickers (which I'm almost done), Paper, and envelopes!
So far it's going well...I hope it stays this way...
This is one of the stickers....the Princess one =) (of course)
Anyway, I just wanted to post something lol...
Sorry this ones not as pretty...
I'm thinking the ones during the week are gonna be a lot prettier then the ones on the weekends lol...
Meh, Goodnight!!!
LATER!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment