How exciting...
I know...Not really...
I don't really know what to write, or why I'm writing this...but wtf why not, right?
I am currently sitting in class...Advance Design...I think it's called...Oh lord I hope noon comes quickly!
I hate this class...actually in all honesty...I hate most of my classes...I hate this course really...
Im looking around the room, and seriously no ones following along with the teacher...Seriously...Im not joking...
Im looking around the room, and seriously no ones following along with the teacher...Seriously...Im not joking...
I love drawing for myself...but not for other people (unless of course I want too)...I don't like being told what I have to draw and what needs to be done! Grrr...Thats why I'm sooooooo not going to be a graphic designer...
But for fun, Im going to try to post on here everyday (sometimes more on bad days Im sure :P)...with either a drawing for that day, or a picture...maybe even a video...(Less likely though)
Anyway, I can't wait until tomorrow after school! I get to go home, pack up my stuff and drive to London!
The driving part...not as much fun as it use to be...
But! The arrival makes it worth (the now) boring drive =)
Do you know why?! I do.
It's all cus of HIM <3...>(this time) on Saturday! (March 27, 2010)... I know, I know...2 months, big deal Hope, Are you on glue?! Well, my answer to you is...MAYBE!...No, No, really, I'm just happy... He was my first real love...I never forgot about him or stopped caring (which made life rough, let me tell you)... And a lot of years passed before we started talking again...(far too long of a story to get into)... and NOW we're back together again...and as cliché as it might sound...Life's Pretty Perfect... Well...That's not completely true either... Life would be even better if he wasn't so far away, and if school didn't bore me sooooo much =) hehe
But for fun, Im going to try to post on here everyday (sometimes more on bad days Im sure :P)...with either a drawing for that day, or a picture...maybe even a video...(Less likely though)
Anyway, I can't wait until tomorrow after school! I get to go home, pack up my stuff and drive to London!
The driving part...not as much fun as it use to be...
But! The arrival makes it worth (the now) boring drive =)
Do you know why?! I do.
It's all cus of HIM <3...>(this time) on Saturday! (March 27, 2010)... I know, I know...2 months, big deal Hope, Are you on glue?! Well, my answer to you is...MAYBE!...No, No, really, I'm just happy... He was my first real love...I never forgot about him or stopped caring (which made life rough, let me tell you)... And a lot of years passed before we started talking again...(far too long of a story to get into)... and NOW we're back together again...and as cliché as it might sound...Life's Pretty Perfect... Well...That's not completely true either... Life would be even better if he wasn't so far away, and if school didn't bore me sooooo much =) hehe
Meh, But overall, I'm happy and that's what counts right?!
Anywhoooooo...I'm gonna end the FIRST post right here...(Well actually it's ending with that Poem down there *Points down*)...I have a feeling I'll end up writing more later this afternoon
School/Classes, bore the hell outta me!
Lates peeps!
How can I tell you all that I feel?
My hearts telling me this time it's real
I think of you
All night and day
I'm hoping you feel the love too
I'd wait forever
To hear your voice
I'll never hurt you in anyway
And I promise to never walk away
I'll show you how I love you so.
And I hope you'll never let me go
I'll be here through
Thick and thin
As long as you keep letting my love in.
No comments:
Post a Comment