3/24/10

It's a Zoo!

So earlier today, after school, I ended up going over to my mom's to get my dog (Rocky), But decided to take him to the dog park with my mom's dog (Adrian lol)...Everything was pretty okay...

Oh! Except! This dumb B!t*h that was there...Grrr!! I really wish people could just mind their own business.
I mean seriously, we we're watching our dogs...Just because we don't get up the moment they've dropped their first log, doesn't mean we're not going to pick it up!! Like, Holy Crap! Get a life...!!!


So, the dog park was okay, as you can tell :)
But I had to stop at my house on the way back,
(needed to pick up some clothes for the night, (because Im staying at my parents house), and clothes and everything I was gonna need for going to London tomorrow ((YAY!)), and homework stuffs.)
So I'm sitting on the floor with my laundry basket and I come to this realization...
My cat (Cheech, I love him to death...), He always lays in my CLEAN laundry basket...
The moment the smell of fresh laundry is in my apartment....
*boom* He's there...On top...sleeping...
NO WONDER MY CLOTHES ALWAYS HAVE HAIR ON EM!!!!

He's a cutie though...I'll deal with it...
Just felt like bitching....

OH OH OH! AND! showing him off...Because I have to post a picture or something with this post =)









So, I'm off to go have a bath...If this is it for tonight...

GOODNIGHT!

No comments: