3/30/10

Today = Disaster...



So, I know I haven't wrote in a few days...
It's been difficult...
I keep reminding myself I have to post a picture too...
And when I'm as frustrated as I have been...
Drawing...not happening...
GOD! I can write about it though...
I finally drew a picture!!
I won't bitch too much cus I have had the time to calm down now...

So, Josh did this really great thing, but (selfishly) I got upset...
Not because of what he did, but the situation...

It's like this, Thomas and Charlene are having another child. Conner.
At the moment, they are sleeping in the basement. Conner is due next week...
Josh gave up his room, to sleep in the basement, for Conner.
I completely get it...Of course he's give up his room for a baby...
(This is where my selfishness come into effect.)
Josh moves to the basement (where there's mold, and allergic), where I can't go...
So, I wont be sleeping with my boyfriend anymore when I go over on weekends...Cus I cant..
I get to sleep on the couch or something...
I have no idea what I'm going to do really...
Now I won't be going down there anymore often then when I have to...
I won't get to see him for very long at all!
I already don't get to see him enough..:(
so I've been upset about it...
And It's causing us to fight...
cus I can't keep my mouth shut and not bring up my feelings...
I don't want to cry cus I'm fighting with him,
If I'm gonna cry...I had better be crying cus I miss him...



Anyway, I gotta go to bed, early start tomorrow, I'll attempt writing more tomorrow morning in class...lol

LATER!

No comments: